
My little sister, Ivy is pregnant and just found out that she's having a girl! I'm so happy for her! I think she's going to be such a good mom. The whole time we were at Bear Lake all she wanted to do was take care of Gavin. It was so sweet. She has made so much progress in the past few years and I think she's matured soooo much. Congratulations, Ivy. I'm here for you always and can't wait to be an Aunt to this precious little baby girl!
8/03/2008 11:51:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey girl...what's new with you and the family down there in beautiful California?
Haven't heard from you in FOREVER.
Any ideas for Collin's birthday????
I know, I've been really, really busy. Thanks for the help with the new blog template. I love it and it's finally working!
Post a Comment