I have some catching up to do! August has been jam-packed and I haven't taken the time to blog much. I won't get to everything that happened, but I feel like my blog wouldn't be complete if I don't at least take a little bit of time to write about a couple of things. The first was my friend, Lena's recent visit to San Diego! She and Mike stayed at Hotel Del so Chris and I got to tag along! They stayed at one of the Beach Villas right on the water. The picture of the sunset is actually taken from their patio! It was amazing. Lena and I took some time for us with massages and facials at the Del's spa which gave us some good time to catch up and then went for dinner with the guys. The spa and dinner took so long that we didn't get a chance to go swimming so we went back a couple days later for part two! It was great to see them and I love it when they visit. It's fun to reminisce with Lena about the good old days in Vegas. Besides, any excuse for a night out without the boys is always welcomed!
8/25/2008 10:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment