6/06/2008 09:56:00 PM

Gavin's 1st Steps

Gavin took his first steps last Monday! My mom had just gotten in town the night before so she was excited that he "waited for her" as she puts it. I was surprised- I didn't think he would do it, but he did. Besides, he's so huge that I thought he would never be strong enough to hold himself up! He's done it quite a few times now since then, so I'm sure it won't be long before he's up for good. I don't have pictures of him taking the steps, but here are a couple that my mom took at the park while she was here.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Moira said...

Precious....simply precious. KISSES...xoxoxo

Alan said...

Its about time that chubby little fellow is moving more than his chubby cheeks. He's just too cute ... let let Justin and him wrestle

Amy said...

SUMO WRESTLE, YOU MEAN!!!!

Moira said...

I'm glad the parcel got there. Hey..I'm just trying to follow your lead....lol
A simple thank you would be fine.
Love ya!

Random Did You Know Facts