I threw a 60th birthday party for Charlie that went from being a small idea to a big bash with about 100 colleagues and friends. I was blown away to see how many close, supportive friends Charlie has. So many people stepped up and wanted to help out. It was amazing to see. He's really loved. We had it at none other than SV Racquet Club and the party was "Charlie style" with a hit-around for those who wanted to play some paddleball or racquetball for the first couple hours, and then drinks, food and festivities after that. So many people came out to celebrate with us and I really think that people enjoyed themselves. Thanks to Jimmy and Aaron I was able to gather a bunch of pictures from Charlie's racquetball career and made him a bound book that we had everybody at the party sign before giving to him. It was a lot of work, but I think it all came together in the end! If you want to check out the book that I made for him, click on this link. You will have to create a username and password, but you can just put any bogus info in to get to the album. Happy 60th, Charlie! http://www.cmphotocenter.com/photos/share.php?code=V9S8u9jblVwGhQ84FL_THuRxTfPsYbKO&share_type=storybook
6/20/2008 09:27:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Your mom told my you did this. Way to go! I hear it was a huge success. So how much do you charge for your services...lol
Post a Comment