11/02/2008 01:54:00 PM

Please Tell Me It's Not True!

After waking up this morning feeling like I needed some time to myself, I decided to leave Chris with the boys so that I could get a pedicure and do some shopping in peace. I came home feeling so relaxed and rejuvenated until I saw Gavin in his high chair. The poor kid had no hair. I had mentioned to Chris that I was thinking about trimming Gavin's bangs so he figured he would help me out by doing it for me (Gavin hasn't had a haircut before, so this would be his first one EVER by the way). This is what I came home to. I tried to hold back the tears because I know that Chris' intentions were good, but the other side of me was thinking HOW COULD HE DO THIS WITHOUT ME... and LOOK AT THE POOR KID! Not only did he do it without me, but he chopped it OFF! I'm still recovering...

 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alan said...

that is so damn funny ... I am sorry maybe you should just trim it all ...

Cindy said...

OOOOH... Ivy loves it. It looks like what she just did to Hillary.

I haven't decided yet. I love the kid under the bangs for sure.

Love Grandma

Random Did You Know Facts