10/06/2008 09:51:00 AM

Time To Cram


As most of you probably know, I'm planning on taking the GMAT soon- the 18th actually. I'm down to less than 2 weeks until the test, so it's time to cram! I probably won't be posting anything until then, as all of my spare time will hopefully be geared toward studying. It's been tough finding the time to dedicate to it though with work, family and social time.
As a matter of fact, I'm supposed to start this grueling schedule tonight- until a friend of mine said yesterday that she is excited about our dinner at her house tonight! Ahh, apparently Chris has agreed to have us go to their house without asking me, so I guess I will have to postpone it another day. Hey, at this point, what's another day, right??

2 comments:

Alan said...

Good luck I will be taking my Calculus final that morning and that evening we should all be heading out to my birthday dinner? HMmm right??

Moira said...

I hear congratulations are in order my brainy sister-in-law.
Way to go girl!!!! You rock!
Oh and you beat James too....Snap!

Random Did You Know Facts