7/22/2008 09:20:00 PM

Our 10-Year High School Reunion



Chris and I had our ten-year high school reunion on Saturday at the House of Blues in San Diego. Chris didn't exactly want to go, but I made him! He ended up having a good time though. It was fun to find out where life has taken people since we saw them last. We had a really good time, but I think the best part of the night was being able to leave with my hubby and coming home to see our beautiful boys. We really have a pretty dang good life and there's nobody that I would rather share it with than Chris. I'm so proud that we have been together for 11 years! We have grown so much since high school, it almost seems like a different life.

So here's to the next ten! May life bring us all happiness and peace with those that we love.

2 comments:

Moira said...

What a hot couple. You guys are looking good as always.
Glad you had a good time at the reunion. It nice for you guys to have some one on one time too.

Love ya!

Alan said...

holy cow 10 year high school reunion. I remember mine it was quite an event. Always fun to see people from the past, past loves (to see how fat they are now) and the hot nerds.

Random Did You Know Facts