5/22/2008 08:37:00 PM

Kane vs Mannino Exhibition match


Chris and I went to see the Kane vs. Mannino match in Encinitas last week with Charlie. It was really fascinating. Kane has been suspended from racquetball for the past couple years for steroid and drug use and he's just now coming back. I've only been interested in racquetball for a couple years, so I've never really heard of him before. He was amazing to watch. We were routing for our home team (Jason) who is ranked #3 in the world, but Kane won the match pretty quickly. He's super-human! The top picture is of Kane with Charlie and the lower picture is Kevin, me, Chris, Jason, Charlie and another IRT pro- and my racquetball instructor, Aaron Embry.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Moira said...

Alright girl, where are you? How come I don't get comments anymore and you haven't updated here for a while?????

Amy said...

I know, I'm just now putting stuff on! I'm really behind. I actually just now finally checked my voice comments! Shaylee is so sweet!

Moira said...

Huh? Are you telling me you didn't know she did that? Dang it. It was for your birthday goofy...lol

Random Did You Know Facts