5/01/2008 08:56:00 PM

My Koala Bear

Gavin started doing the cutest thing lately. As you probably already know, I call him my koala bear because of the way he hangs on me. Well, lately if I am holding him and I raise my voice to call for Collin or something, he gets so scared! He lays his head down on my chest and sort of nuzzles his head into me. He is so sensitive! I can do it over and over and everytime I get the same response out of him. I know, it's a pretty cheap laugh, and a cheap way to get a hug from him, but hey- it's fun. Here is a couple pictures of him doing it today. The top one was taken first- right after I yelled Collin's name and he is trying to push his head into me. He's starting to recover in the second picture. Doesn't he just look like a koala bear?!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Moira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

He is just the cutest thin EVER!!
I can't wait to meet him.

Moy

Anonymous said...

Geez....THING....I meant to say...lol

Anonymous said...

You are seriously cracking me up with the whole background thing.

Moy

Anonymous said...

How cute! He is sooooooo special! It's amazing how their lifelong personalities are so prevelant at such early ages.

Love you, Dad.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I wish he would give me a hug like that.

Love
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Sorry about that Amy...it works now...I was missing a "g".
Not to be a pain..but can you take my link of your page...thanks so, so much.

Moy

Random Did You Know Facts