Hello? Anybody there? I haven't posted anything in FAR too long, so I'm wondering how I get back in the swing of things. I guess I just start typing, right? So here it goes!
The last year has been a very exciting, albeit hectic year for us. I had our THIRD little boy, Dylan on April 6th. Yes, I know, I didn't get my girl like I was hoping, but as it turns out, I L-O-V-E boys!! Who knows, maybe, just maybe, God knows what's best for me. I'm not so sure I would know what to do with a girl at this point! Bikes, baseball, football, basketball, scuffed up knees, smelly shoes.. I've got these boys pretty well figured out. After all, there really is only room for ONE dramatic female in this house anyway.
So there you have it.. I'm now a mom to three beautiful little boys, all with very different personalities. Baby Dylan is now four months old and has been a joy from day one. The delivery (or should I say, surgery) went really well. I got my usual rash afterward from some unidentified irritant, but it was all worth it.
When you see your child for the first time, after you have been feeding them and nurturing them for nine months, it simply takes your breath away. I've been through this three times now, and it still amazes me when a beautiful, perfect baby comes out. There is absolutely no better experience in this world than having a baby.
I also seem to be quite relaxed this time around. I think that having Karina (that's the other addition to our family, and a lifesaver for sure) has made the experience really enjoyable.
So there you have it. I'm not planning on updating you on every event that has occurred over the past year and a half. If I made myself do this, I don't think I would ever return to blogging. Instead, I'm just going to try to allow myself to move forward and start from TODAY.
8/20/2010 01:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Welcome back and you and Chris make very handsome boys.
Post a Comment