4/03/2008 09:48:00 PM

God's Number


Okay, so I realize that you guys probably don't care, but I thought this was exciting, so I will share. Jason Mannino pitched to Collin today at his Little League game! If you aren't into racquetball, you probably don't even know who that is, but for Chris and I it was really neat.
Oh, Collin said the cutest thing today, too. All four of us were in the car today, and Collin and I were talking about when it is appropriate to call 9-1-1. I asked him what he would do if somebody came in our house and hurt me, and he said he would call 9-1-1 and tell them to call the cops and have them send the doctor and a hundred people to help me. Then he asked, "Dad, what is God's number? Because I would have God come down and make Mom again- and I would watch how he makes you so that I will know how to make you and Mommy in case you get hurt again." How sweet is that!! We told him that praying is God's number and tried to explain that he can't just make us again. I just thought it was the cutest thing to see the logic working in his little mind.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Moira said...

That is pretty dang cute.

Moira said...

We got Shaylee's b-day card today. Thank you for thinking of her.
You know it's not until the 21st right?...lol
So how the heck are ya?

Random Did You Know Facts